CABINET REFINISHING & RESURFACING
At Suncoast, we specialize in refinishing existing cabinets throughout your home:
- Kitchens, kitchenettes, and pantries
- Bathrooms and powder rooms
- Home offices and dens
- Laundry and utility rooms
- Bars and recreation rooms
- Home theaters
Refinish Rather Than Replace
Why refinish your cabinets rather than replace them?
- Refinishing is the most economical way to give the feel of a new kitchen, pantry, or bathroom.
- Refinishing adds value to your home and may make it easier to sell.
- Refinishing your cabinets drastically change the appearance of any room with the least amount of money, stress, and hassle.
- Our professional coating system ensures a long-lasting, beautiful surface that is easy to clean.
- Refinishing can be a simple answer to the remodeling question.
New Cabinet Doors & Drawer Fronts
Are your cabinet boxes structurally sound and in overall good shape but you prefer to take the next step towards a new kitchen, pantry, or bathroom? We can replace your cabinet doors and drawer fronts to give nearly any room in your home an entirely new look. And importantly, we also refinish the cabinet boxes to match your new doors!
We offer many, many styles of doors and drawer fronts from which to choose. Solid Wood and Thermofoil Doors are our most popular. Solid wood doors are available in Panel (raised, beaded & flat), Shaker, Artisan 3" Frame, Mitered (raised and flat panel), and Applied Mouldings. Thermofoil doors are available in Round or Square Corners, Shaker, and Contemporary. Both styles are offered in many colors and finishes. Below is just a sampling of these styles. Contact us for a complete selection.
Solid Wood Doors
NOTE: Actual colors may vary slightly. Please see actual samples before making your selection.
Color & Finish Selections
As you can see above, your color and finish choices are almost unlimited. We can color match any Sherwin-Williams or Benjamin Moore brand colors in flat, matte, or gloss finishes.
Plus, we also offer Stealth®, the latest technology in durable, long-lasting wood finishing. As a high solids, pigmented, non-yellowing, post-catalyzed amino alkyd conversion varnish, its lower odor and offers exceptional resistance to water, solvents and household chemicals. Stealth® can be tinted in over 1,000 colors and is available in 275 VOC compliant formulas.
Below are just a few popular colors that are available.
Cabinet Project Galleries
Common Questions Regarding Refinishing Cabinet Doors & Drawer Fronts